Monday, July 21, 2008

Inaugural Post!

Greetings! I'm alex of alexladydesigns!

I'm an actor in the NYC area, and I've been making jewelry for about ten years or so, and I've just opened my own e-store at www.alexladydesigns.etsy.com. The past few weeks have been incredibly exciting, and I'll be using this space to chronicle my discoveries and learning process, as well as a place to give a shout out to other creative etsy-ers.

www.etsy.com is an online marketplace for handmade items. It's also a community of artists. There is so much talent on one place here that it's easy to lose an hour... or two... just browsing. However, it'll make your holiday shopping MUCH easier this year. :)

I'll be doing giveaways from my store, as well as highlighting favorites from the etsy-sphere and other great handcrafters' sites, so feel free to add me to your feed and check back in... I'm adding new items all the time.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me!

No comments: