Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tangleball earrings




Like a dreamcatcher filters out all of the bad dreams, these little Tangleball earrings will filter out any bad daily-grind mojo before it even gets in your head.

Sterling silver wire is woven into a little sphere smaller than a dime, and hung from a skinny sterling earwire. These are my favorite earwires! Because of their small gauge, they are perfect for sensitive ears, and the Tangleballs are light as a feather.

***I'm getting a lot of TERRIFIC feedback on these! I'd really like to see my Tangleballs and my pearl flower earrings get into a store in Hoboken. I'm planning on making up a sample trunk and taking them to a few of the cute stores there, and just see how it goes!

3 comments:

Bakergirl said...

Makes me wish I still had my ears pierced, I love them!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Awesome earrings ~ We all have times when that positive and protective mojo is vital!

Holly said...

Very cool! I'd love to see them in person!

And congrats on your Blogspot!